Our client one of the biggest international manufacturer and store of goods for sports and tourism are looking for an experienced Digital Manager (at least 3 years in a digital marketing role with proven results) to maximize online sales on website through analytical data and improving the performance marketing! They are looking candidates who would like to work in a dynamic team focused on implementing the best user experience in sports online retail.
They are looking for candidates who like sports!
Within the eCommerce Team optimize the traffic on website, especially PPC campaigns and on the search engines, and increase online sales.
- Performance Part (main part):
- Track, monitor and optimize eCommerce performance campaign to get traffic volumes
- Identify areas of improvement in the site and use SEO techniques to improve rankings
- Propose content recommendations based on research and analysis.
- Close Work with eCommerce team
- Analytics Part (main part):
- Develop KPIs to track the performance of growth online sales
- Develop reporting systems and dashboards to track the performance of traffic (Google Data Studio).
- Analyse and identify consumer purchase trends and launch key campaigns
- Analysis of the results, reportings (weekly, monthly).
- Prepare ideas for increasing numbers of conversion
- Web merchandising Part:
- Implement A/B testing techniques to improve acquisition and conversion of landing pages and ads
- Optimize and the content
- Direct marketing
- Building, set up analytics and maintaining Direct marketing campaigns (emails / Push notifications)
- Other projects
- You love sport and practice it regularly
- You are responsible, concrete and result oriented
- You are a team player
- You have startup mindset
- You love innovations and to learn new things
- You energetic and open mind, positive as we are
- You know English (upper intermediate) Russian, Ukrainian languages
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Performance Marketing (GA, Search Console, Google Tag Manager)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO
- Good understanding of eCommerce overall
- Google Certification is a big plus
- Basic / Medium coding skills: HTML, PHP, SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Facebook Ads, Google Data Studio etc.
- CMS management experience (Prestashop 1.7, Tilda etc.)
- SEO experience: Similarweb, Serpstat etc
- Strong analytical skills
- A\B testing experience
- Direct Marketing experience
- Upper intermediate English
- Personal interest in the industry as a whole
- Experience with performance channels advertising or any other digital advertising platform will be strongly valued.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Medical insurance
- Official employment
- Sport activities
- Young, ambitious, sportive, friendly team
- Experience in international company with european management
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Wide range of career opportunities