International IT services company is looking for a proactive and results-driven candidate for the position of Lead / Senior QA Automation.
The company offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a team of more than 500 IT professionals in Head Office in The Netherlands and development centers in Ukraine, Romania and Serbia for different interesting projects in main industries – Transport, electronic Retail, Digital and Software services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The QA Department Manager is the leader of a group of 10-12 QA engineers of various seniority.
- The primary function of the Department Manager is growing the QA engineering competency within the department, focus on team motivation and personal development, act as a hiring manager for new opportunities, participate in pre-sale activities.
- You drive technology innovation and refactoring initiatives. People turn to you for advice based on your sound experience and deep technical understanding of software development, practices and frameworks.
- As part of the project team you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping to realize successful customer implementations.
- As the lead in the QA systems team you will be responsible for standardizing, implementing and evangelizing the appropriate use of modern testing techniques, quality metrics and analysis to ensure a high quality software delivery. Though the appropriate use of tooling, coupled with unit, integration, BDD and exploratory testing, plus other approaches deemed necessary, you will ensure consistent and quality software is produced in line with our automation (CI/CD) as an output of each agile sprint.
- Solid background in software quality assurance, and an appreciation of dev-ops.
- High level of of communication skills to collaborate with a broad range of specialists, internally and with company customers.
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Solid experience with Java, JS, Maven, Jenkins
- Understanding of Docker, Ansible is a plus
- Development and training in a team of professional developers in exciting projects
- Working in international team
- Great career opportunities
- Training and certification
- Corporate English courses
- Possibilities of business trips in European countries
- Private healthcare insurance
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave + additional to 3 paid days annually without sick list & 3 paid days annually for family circumstances
- Compensation of swimming pool and other sport activities
- Free car parking space and corporate discounts for automobile insurance
- Corporate events