International IT services company is looking for Senior Python Developer/Architect Lead Developer to start new projects in Kiev office.
The company offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a team of more than 500 IT professionals in Head Office in The Netherlands and development centers in Ukraine, Romania and Serbia for different interesting projects in main industries – Transport, electronic Retail, Digital and Software services.
The Senior Software developer will act as the development lead for one or multiple dev teams working on company’s’ software products. Developers are the brains behind the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. Much more than just playing around with codes, if you work with software you’ll play an important part in making a business more efficient and helping to provide a better IT service.
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven Senior Experience in web development with Python/Django (5+ years).
- Must be detail oriented, a self-starter and a strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Strong estimating and risk assessment skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and negotiate with others.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Agile Oriented.
- Knowledge of REST API.
- Knowledge of High Traffic and High Availability sites or solutions.
General Skills (non-technical):
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage people.
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective planning and organisation skills.
- Copes well under pressure and with uncertainty.
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances.
- Drives for results.
- Problem solving ability.
- Development and training in a team of professional developers in exciting projects.
- Working in international team.
- Great career opportunities.
- Training and certification.
- Corporate English courses.
- Possibilities of business trips in European countries.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- 20-day paid vacation, paid sick leave + additional to 3 paid days annually without sick list & 3 paid days annually for family circumstances.
- Compensation of swimming pool and other sport activities.
- Car parking space and corporate discounts for automobile insurance.
- Corporate events