Our client is a global provider of Global Employment Outsourcing/Global Employer of Record/International PEO services. They seek highly motivated leaders who have the ability to contribute to the Company’s development and achieve results. They enjoy a culture where the prevailing attitude is positive and employees are always striving to exceed expectations.
Responsible for creating, expanding, and managing sales initiatives, programs, and processes to increase new and expand existing sales of company’s services and products.
- Direct selling of our solutions to Fortune 1000 and Mid-Market sized companies to agreed targets.
- Direct inbound and outbound sales, respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries by email, telephone and personal visits to convert leads to clients.
- Contribute to marketing lead-generation activities and marketing & sales funnels creation
- Retain and develop leads, contribute to and make upsell offers to motivate existing clients to do more business with our company
- Drive and develop new and existing channel partnerships and local partners’ network.
- Develop and maintain a prospect database.
- Identify and develop new sources for sales opportunities, including channel partnerships.
- Create and manages metrics to evaluate prospects and clients for optimal fit.
- Creates and presents to prospects and clients offers.
- Negotiates client contracts and work
- Manages ongoing meetings, calls, etc. to support sales.
- Creates and participates in creation of content for media and SMM, webinars, sales scripts, etc.
- Works closely with leadership, sales, marketing, operations, media team members to resolve to drive company’s success and results;
- Continually gathers information on competition and prevalent industry/business climate to build informative competitive advantage(s); communicates information to management and others
- Provides timely and accurate reports
- Achievement of personal Sales quota and financial goals
- Be a role model for the company culture.
Key Skills required:
- Extensive sales experience in Professional Services or Service Industry internationally. HR/staffing/recruitment/leasing is a plus.
- Ability to plan and manage at both a strategic and operational level.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners to develop lasting and productive relationships.
- Excellent problem resolution, escalation mitigation, customer service and consultative service sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Work requires professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple complex and demanding projects and meet deadlines
- Proven presentation, independent leadership/business impactful decision making, and business acumen skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Ability to participate and facilitate group meetings.
- Requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong CRM knowledge.
- Strong in figures. Attention to details.
- Fluent English is a must as its company’s working language.