Our client is a leading global creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation, and entrepreneurship.
Have a knack for diagnosing and fixing technical issues between gadgets? Would you like to be a hero to credit card users? We’re looking for an IT doctor, and you may just fit the bill!
- Troubleshoot performance and stability issues using a variety of tools relevant to the production issues.
- Improve the availability, response time and scalability of current in-house systems and cloud services (AWS).
- Plan and implement strategies to ensure auto-failover and auto-scaling based on traffic load.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in high-throughput web applications and network services.
- Improve existing systems based on Elasticsearch, Aerospike and other technologies.
- Analyze and identify weaknesses in in-house systems and cloud services (AWS).
- Leverage on CDN services to improve speed of web application delivery globally.
- Analyze and utilize existing security measures to block attacks and prevent intrusions.
- Assist with architecting and deploying systems for big data ingestion and analytics.
- Create and update technical documentations and processes.
- Mentoring duties.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year of working experience in systems administration (Linux systems,
- AWS/Google/Azure cloud infrastructures).
- A strong interest in cloud services.
- Experience with LAMP stack.
- Familiar with the Linux command line interface.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience in managing MySQL database and queries will be an added advantage.