Our client one of the biggest international manufacturer and store of goods for sports and tourism are looking for an web-marketer with focus on the web merchandising, to work with a group of sport categories on their website! They are looking candidates who would like to work in a dynamic team focused on implementing the best user experience in sports online retail, where innovative ideas are welcomed, and decisions about their implementation are made quickly and without delays.
They are looking for candidates who like sports!
- Manage the day-to-day execution of site changes, offer updates, merchandising placement, partner messaging etc. using ticket-request tools, and ensuring execution with all stakeholders
- Optimize and quality assure content on all decathlon.ua; manage the purchase path, deliver merchandising of offers according to briefing and oversee offer positioning and messaging
- Quality assure translated merchandising and work with online implementation teams to review copy-text and make recommendations for improvement
- Optimize online product pages for natural search and recommend search improvements across all products
- Merchandise website products based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Maximize sales performance through analytical data and product placement on the website
- Interaction with the other departments: sport leaders, commercial director, supply manager, for building a unified commercial policy and getting the most efficiency from the our web-site.
- Provide feedback as to involved stakeholders (such as Sport Leaders, Ecommerce, Marketing, etc.)
- You love sport and practice it regularly
- You are responsible, concrete and result oriented.
- You are a team player
- You have an excellent sense of service
- You love to communicate with people and to help them
- You have startup mindset. You love innovations and to learn new things
- You energetic and open mind, positive as we are
- You know Russian, Ukrainian and English languages well and respect grammarGood communicative skills; Possession of the basics of etiquette of professional communication;
- CMS management experience (Presta, Magento WordPress, Tilda etc.)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio
- SEO tools: ahrefs, semrush, serpstat, similarweb
- A\B testing
- HTML, Photoshop
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus
- Medical insurance
- Official employment
- Sport activities
- Young, ambitious, sportive, friendly team
- Experience in international company with european management
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Office in store next to Pochayna metro station