Our client is a leading global creative ecosystem powered by design, technological innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Proactively produce clean, efficient photo editing, design and other various features based on specifications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices.
- Create layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML 5/ CSS 3 practices as well as WebGL and canvas.
- Involve in implementing machine learning and AI-based photo editing features.
- Work with various server-side programming languages to support the workings of the client-side web apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Fix and improve existing software.
- Test and deploy programs and systems.
- Possesses at least a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Proficient in:
- Experience in TypeScript will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Node.js and NPM package ecosystem, NoSQL, WebSocket, will be an added advantage.
- Focuses on performance, best practices and responsive applications.